[Pipet Devel] progress

J.W. Bizzaro jeff at bioinformatics.org
Thu Jan 11 09:09:13 EST 2001

jarl van katwijk wrote:
> > No API has changed, but Jeff made a lot of changes to the organization
> > of the Pied UI code, and it just looks like not all of the
> > functionality that the old organization had working got propogated to
> > the new code.
> Jeff, you know about this?

I do now.  Brad pointed out a few bugs that I have in the "new and improved

Like Brad, I've been doing a ton of bioinformatics programming in Python
recently, and that has take up my vacation time.  I'll try to nail down those
bugs by this weekend.

J.W. Bizzaro                                           jeff at bioinformatics.org
Director, Bioinformatics.org: The Open Lab     http://bioinformatics.org/~jeff
"All those scientists--they're all alike!  They say they're working for us,
but what they really want is to rule the world!"
  -- Angry Villager, Young Frankenstein