[Pipet Devel] piper developers meeting

J.W. Bizzaro jeff at bioinformatics.org
Fri Jan 26 20:42:57 EST 2001

Jarl, a few months back you mentioned that you genuinely want the Piper
developers to meet.  I was wondering about your thoughts on the subject now.

I ask because there will be a bioinformatics conference in Denmark in July.
Brad and I attended this conference last year when it was in California.  I'm
likely to attend this year, and suspect that Brad will (Brad?).  We *COULD*
have a Piper Developers Meeting around that time, allowing Brad and I to kill
two birds with one stone.  And it would be fairly convenient for you (a hop
across the Baltic).

What do you think?  Would you like to meet sooner than July?

Jean-Marc, how about you?  Would you be able to go to Denmark?  Maybe a
meeting in Montreal would be better?

J.W. Bizzaro                                           jeff at bioinformatics.org
Director, Bioinformatics.org: The Open Lab     http://bioinformatics.org/~jeff
"All those scientists--they're all alike!  They say they're working for us,
but what they really want is to rule the world!"
  -- Angry Villager, Young Frankenstein