[Pipet Devel] stuff

J.W. Bizzaro jeff at bioinformatics.org
Fri Jul 13 03:05:28 EDT 2001

We can look at it this way: Would Piper's acceptance by the FSF et al have
stopped Mono and .GNU?  Probably not.  They probably would have come out with
announcements exactly the same, ignoring Piper, and we would have said, "What
are we, chopped liver?"  There's an alternate name for Piper: Chopped Liver
;-)

Jeff

J.W. Bizzaro                                jeff at bioinformatics.org
Director, Bioinformatics.org        http://bioinformatics.org/~jeff
"As we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others, we
should be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention
of ours; and this we should do freely and generously."
                   -- Benjamin Franklin