[Pipet Devel] Piper progress

Jean-Marc Valin valj01 at gel.usherb.ca
Thu May 3 23:05:41 EDT 2001

> Anyways, I also might not be the best person to work on it, as I
> haven't had time to play with Piper in a long while. It has even taken
> me way to long to get back with Jean-Marc about compiling Overflow on
> FreeBSD :-<.

You might want to try the 0.4.2 version I just released. Also, something I
forgot to mention in the e-mail is that I've added "wrappers" for Overflow. I
have a C++ API (in wrapper.h) and C API (in cwrpper.h).

As for Kopenhagen, I don't think I'll be there. However, we could probably
arrange a coding session with me in Montreal. BTW, I'll be unavailable for the
next week, since I'll be at ICASSP in Salt-Lake City (wanna meet there?!!).

	Jean-Marc

--
Jean-Marc Valin
Universite de Sherbrooke - Genie Electrique
valj01 at gel.usherb.ca