[Pipet Users] Is Narval the AIL Piper may need ?

J.W. Bizzaro jeff at bioinformatics.org
Wed Feb 14 00:40:07 EST 2001

Nicolas Chauvat wrote:

> I registered user Ornicar at the Open Lab. Ornicar is the name of the
> Narval Project's mascot (it's a Narwhale BTW). It will be representing the
> Logilab Team (me, Alexandre.Fayolle at logilab.fr or others that will
> announce themselves on the list when necessary).
>
> Jeff: could you please add me to the project and grant me CVS access?

Okay, done.  You have a shell account with CVS and FTP write access.  But, the
account needs to be the responsibility of an individual, and that will be you
:-)

> I'll quickly add a write-up about Narval and the few ideas I have
> concerning Piper. I'll also read the doc Jeff sent a URL for. Feel free to
> send in more pointers to documentation, I like reading and there is not
> much on the website yet :-)

BTW, we have Wiki set up on the system, if you'd like to use that:

  http://www.bioinformatics.org/piperwiki/moin.cgi

I haven't gotten into it myself.

Cheers.
Jeff
J.W. Bizzaro                                           jeff at bioinformatics.org
Director, Bioinformatics.org: The Open Lab     http://bioinformatics.org/~jeff
"All those scientists--they're all alike!  They say they're working for us,
but what they really want is to rule the world!"
  -- Angry Villager, Young Frankenstein