[Pipet Users] Is Narval the AIL Piper may need ?

Nicolas Chauvat Nicolas.Chauvat at logilab.fr
Tue Feb 13 05:55:36 EST 2001

On Tue, 13 Feb 2001, Jarl van Katwijk wrote:

> At first I've to admit Piper doesn't really have a fixed design fron
> merge\discuss those views, and fill in that general design as much as we
> can. Does this sound like a good approarch?

Sounds good to me. Looks like we all agree on the need to describe what
each of us had in mind when starting his project, then discuss things
futher and use the current pilot to ground upcoming development.

I registered user Ornicar at the Open Lab. Ornicar is the name of the
Narval Project's mascot (it's a Narwhale BTW). It will be representing the
Logilab Team (me, Alexandre.Fayolle at logilab.fr or others that will
announce themselves on the list when necessary).

Jeff: could you please add me to the project and grant me CVS access?

I'll quickly add a write-up about Narval and the few ideas I have
concerning Piper. I'll also read the doc Jeff sent a URL for. Feel free to
send in more pointers to documentation, I like reading and there is not
much on the website yet :-)

--
Nicolas Chauvat

http://www.logilab.com - "Mais où est donc Ornicar ?" - LOGILAB, Paris (France)