[Pipet Users] Preliminary HurricaneFactory docs up

Karl-Max Wagner karlmax at oberland.net
Fri Feb 23 09:56:02 EST 2001

Hi Pipers,

I put together some ( a bit oldish ) stuff about my current
project, HurricaneFactory. The docs actually are presentation
sheets for a presentation done in Tokyo at the 6th IEICE
softradio conference and at that time I didn't know about piper
yet. I plan to write up some stuff of how to plumb Piper and
HurricaneFactory together asap. In the meantime you might like
to have a look at

http://lea.hamradio.si/~db8co/HurricaneFactory/hf-HP.html

to see what I'm up to. Tell me what you think and particularly
of how you'd integrate that into piper ( as far as it makes
sense ).

I did not put up any code yet - the code is pretty hairy and is
undergoing a major change right now anyway.

        "It was hell. They knew it.          Karl-Max Wagner
          But they called it                 karlmax at oberland.net
            W-I-N-D-O-Z-E"                   ham radio: DB8CO
            *********Member of No Code International*********
            ***********Visit http://www.nocode.org***********
            ********Membership Number NCI-2563-DB8CO*********
    _
  / /__/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /  . . . t h e   c h o i c e   o f   a

"Et ceterum censeo ut Microsoftem delendum esse" (Cato, adapted)
"Quo usque tandem abutere nostra patientia ?" (Cicero, original)