[Proteopedia] Hydrogen and Water (Proteopedia)

Dan Bolser dan.bolser at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 04:43:41 EST 2008

2008/11/23 Eric Martz <emartz at microbio.umass.edu>:
> At Proteopedia.Org, I have added a new page on "Hydrogen in macromolecular
> models"
> http://proteopedia.org/wiki/index.php/Hydrogen_in_macromolecular_models
>
> Corrections and additions are invited.

Cheers Eric.

I made a few small edits on that page, and tried to add an 'opening
summary' like on most Wikipedia pages. Most noteably I moved the
'Content Attribution' section to the discussion page with the note
"Attribution is handled differently in the Wiki system than in the
text on which this article was based". Discussion on that is welcome.

Dan.

http://network.nature.com/profile/dan