[Proteopedia] Script compiler error

Karl Oberholser oberhols at messiah.edu
Mon Jan 19 17:39:36 EST 2009

One aspect on which I have not focused since I wrote the original message is that when I am in the SAT and run the commands through the console the surface is produced.  After I make the green link and try to make the surface using the green link is when I obtain the error.  I seem not to be having a problem with Jmol.

Karl

On 19 Jan 2009 at 16:21, Dan Bolser wrote:
> Could the MW parser be
> getting its hand on the script before it gets passed to Jmol?

No. Jmol 11.5.51 standalone produces the error with that line, while 11.6.13
does not. It must be a bug or a defective script command includes in the
state (again, a bug :-| ).