[Proteopedia] New Feature: export page for offline viewing

Angel Herraez angel.herraez at uah.es
Tue Jan 20 12:06:12 EST 2009

Hello
Looks like a very useful addition. Congratulations!

I've done a quick test and have hit an error:
Downloaded the 2q66 page
The initial scene does not display. When I click on the "Initial
scene" green link, nothing happens.
The Java error console says
java.io.FileNotFoundException: J:\Archivos
descargados\2q66_PPedia\2q66_PPedia\Files\ProteopediaMainpagedevelop2q
66initial3.spt
(file not found)

The file is there, but its name is wrong:
ProteopediaMainpagedevelop2q66initial3.spt','0

When I rename it to *.spt, this comes out instead:
script compiler ERROR: a command was expected
----line 1 command 1 of
Files/ProteopediaMainpagedevelop2q66initial3.spt:
<<<<

The final clue is in the content of that spt file:
<title>404 Not Found</title>
</head><body>
<h1>Not Found</h1>
/wiki/scripts/Proteopedia:Main_page_develop/2q66_initial/3.spt','0
was not found on this server.</p>

(My system is WinXP)

Hope it helps