[Proteopedia] Arbitrary scripts vs. state scripts

Angel Herráez angel.herraez at uah.es
Fri Feb 6 18:29:15 EST 2009

Hi all

I have set up 3 templates that toggle the last generated isosurface. The (green) link version
and the button version are working. See
http://proteopedia.org/wiki/index.php/User:Angel_Herraez/Sandbox_2

The checkbox version is ready but doesn't work due to a known bug with all checkboxes in
the Jmol MediaWiki Extension (a fix is known and will be implemented in Proteopedia in
due course).

I thought of allowing the templates to receive a parameter with the isosurface name, but I
cannot manage to do that because the template parameter is not being parsed inside the
extension markup. So, for now, it¡s only the latest generated or selected isosurface that can
be toggled with these templates.