[Proteopedia] NMR format, bot tasks

Ralf Stephan ralf at ark.in-berlin.de
Tue Feb 10 13:33:51 EST 2009

You wrote
> We're concerned about DPL exerting too much load on the server. Please talk to Jaime about this.

In that case I propose the following solution using categories:
- scenes in topic pages referring to PDB.org structures should
  automatically insert the code [[Category:Topics using 1ABC]]
  (with 1ABC being that structure). Is this possible?

If possible, then just place on the 1abc structure page the link
to that category.

For the other idea with a list of enhanced structure pages I propose
to download the database and create/post that list myself.

Regards,
ralf