[Proteopedia] limit on number of applets per page and separate pages

ramiro ramiro.barrantes at uvm.edu
Sat Jul 25 13:31:49 EDT 2009

Hello,

I am making a page, so far I have more than 12 applets in it, and I
notice that it is getting slow to load and sometimes it breaks.  Would
it make sense to keep the number of applets per page below a certain
number?  Could having a lot of applets cause the webpage to take a lot
of time loading?

I am going to break the page into subpages anyway, and I am working on
the Workbench subarea.  So I might need to make that public sometime and
wanted to check-in to see if I will need to take any precautions on
naming or use.

Thanks,
Ramiro