[Proteopedia] limit on number of applets per page and separate pages

Eran Hodis eran.hodis at weizmann.ac.il
Sat Jul 25 14:08:39 EDT 2009

Hi Ramiro,

Yes, the more applets are on a page, the longer it takes to load and the slower it feels to navigate the page.  Each Jmol applet is loaded onto the reader's computer's memory, so it largely depends on the capabilities of the reader's computer.

I can't say I've tested the limits, but less is better for speed.

As for the Workbench question, I don't think you need to worry about anything, but I'll defer to Jaim, who has been developing a feature to let you publish your Workbench page in the click of a button.

Eran