[Proteopedia] Redirect when Java is missing?

Dan Bolser dan.bolser at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 11:08:10 EST 2010

Hi,

I find it strange that I can't browse the PP website if I don't have
Java installed. I realize that a lot of the functionality of the site
will be missing if I don't have Java installed. However, I would
expect the 'warning you don't have Java' message to appear on every
page, but not to be forced back to the Main Page.

Even without Java, I would like to read the information on other pages in PP.

Cheers,
Dan.