[Proteopedia] Proteopedia list back in service

Eric Martz emartz at microbio.umass.edu
Wed Oct 5 12:21:36 EDT 2011

This Proteopedia email list has not been working for many months. A
couple of messages that I sent to the list bounced but I didn't
notice until now. As you will see in the history

http://www.bioinformatics.org/pipermail/proteopedialist-for-users/

no messages were broadcast between March and October, 2011. The list
has been repaired and is working again. If you sent any messages
between March and October, please re-send them now.

Our apologies for the interruption!

-Eric

/* - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Eric Martz, Professor Emeritus, Dept Microbiology
U Mass, Amherst -- http://Martz.MolviZ.Org

Top Five 3D MolVis Technologies http://Top5.MolviZ.Org
FirstGlance, used by Nature - http://firstglance.jmol.org
3D Wiki with Scene-Authoring Tools http://Proteopedia.Org