[Proteopedia] 5,000 users

Eric Martz emartz at microbio.umass.edu
Sat Dec 4 14:21:49 EST 2021

Congratulations Jaime! Your constant care and meticulous attention to
creating, maintaining and improving Proteopedia is having ever wider
impact! As I said over a decade ago, Proteopedia represents, in my
opinion, a real, unique, and important breakthrough in structural
biology communication.

Congratulations also to Joel Sussman for his constant support via the
Israel Structural Proteomics Center (ISPC) and his insights and
encouragement, and to Eran Hodis who created the original Molecular
Scene Authoring Tools.

-Eric

Eric Martz, Professor Emeritus, Dept Microbiology (he/him/his)
University of Massachusetts, Amherst MA US
Martz.MolviZ.Org <http://Martz.MolviZ.Org>