[R-repo-dev] Update

Pierre-Yves pingou at pingoured.fr
Tue May 4 03:11:31 EDT 2010

On Tue, 2010-05-04 at 02:41 -0400, Allen S. Rout wrote:
> Again, if you think it's still interesting, then I'll look into fixing
> that bug.

hm to be honest, I do like the work and find it interesting but I am not
sure that it will be interesting for us.
I will say, let's just see how smock performs and we might come back on
this script later (suddenly I have the case of the bioconductor update
that jump into my mind, though smock might still be able to help us
there).

At least we will now where to look to fix the bug if we need to use the
script later on.

Thanks for all this work Allen !

Pierre