[R-repo-dev] Update

Allen S. Rout asr at ufl.edu
Tue May 4 02:41:42 EDT 2010

>> On Tue, 04 May 2010 08:20:42 +0200, Pierre-Yves <pingou at pingoured.fr> said:

> When I looked into the list generated by the first iteration I had
> packages such as bnlearn or lmeSplines or Daim.
> bnlearn has:
>   Depends: R (≥ 2.8.0), utils
>   Suggests: snow, graph, Rgraphviz (≥ 1.20.3), lattice
> so regarding the 'depends' it is a valid result, but R2spec uses both
> 'depends' and 'suggests' since we run R CMD CHECK in all packages.
> Therefore the spec file as for 'Requires' all these packages and
> therefore do not build for missing dependencies.
> Same thing for Daim for example.

> Do you see what I meant ?

OK:  Yes.

Do you still see a use for that chunk of code?  If you do, then I'll
polish it and continue attempting to get a patch in for
getDependencies.

The way to change that behavior is to add the desired sets of
"depends" conditions to the line

dependencies <<-  c("Depends", "Imports")

in the 'prep' function.

I've added "Suggests" in a new version of

http://nersp.osg.ufl.edu/~asr/media/calc_buildorders.R

which has the exciting behavior that it no longer converges. :P See
below.

Again, if you think it's still interesting, then I'll look into fixing
that bug.

- Allen S. Rout

> source ("./calc_buildorders.R")
[1] "Prepping"
Warning: dependency ‘mclust02’ is not available
Warning: dependency ‘BRugs’ is not available
Warning: dependency ‘kopls’ is not available
Warning: dependency ‘R2wd’ is not available
Warning: dependency ‘BRugs’ is not available
Warning: dependencies ‘GO’, ‘moe430a’ are not available
Warning: dependency ‘mclust02’ is not available
Warning: dependency ‘UScensus2000blk’ is not available
Warning: dependency ‘UNF’ is not available
Warning: dependencies ‘GO’, ‘moe430a’ are not available
Warning: dependency ‘asreml’ is not available
Warning: dependency ‘BRugs’ is not available
Warning: dependency ‘rankreg’ is not available
Warning: dependency ‘iWidgets’ is not available
Warning: dependency ‘rankreg’ is not available
Warning: dependency ‘mimR’ is not available
Warning: dependency ‘BRugs’ is not available
Warning: dependency ‘BRugs’ is not available
Warning: dependency ‘survnnet’ is not available
Warning: dependencies ‘xpose4’, ‘R2wd’ are not available
Warning: dependency ‘BRugs’ is not available
Warning: dependency ‘BRugs’ is not available
Warning: dependency ‘gtkDevice’ is not available
Warning: dependency ‘pdInfoBuilder (>= 2.14.1)’ is not available
Warning: dependency ‘pdInfoBuilder (>= 2.14.1)’ is not available
Warning: dependencies ‘pkpkg’, ‘getmfclstuff’ are not available
Warning: dependency ‘BRugs’ is not available
Warning: dependency ‘BRugs’ is not available
Warning: dependency ‘BRugs’ is not available
Warning: dependency ‘BRugs’ is not available
Warning: dependency ‘rcom’ is not available
Warning: dependency ‘pdInfoBuilder (>= 2.14.1)’ is not available
Warning: dependency ‘pdInfoBuilder (>= 2.14.1)’ is not available
Warning: dependency ‘TShistQuote (>= 2010.5.1)’ is not available
Warning: dependency ‘TShistQuote (>= 2010.5.1)’ is not available
Warning: dependency ‘gridSVG’ is not available
Warning: dependency ‘BRugs’ is not available
Warning: dependency ‘BRugs’ is not available
Warning: dependency ‘pdInfoBuilder (>= 2.14.1)’ is not available
Warning: dependency ‘pdInfoBuilder (>= 2.14.1)’ is not available
Warning: dependency ‘BRugs’ is not available
Warning: dependency ‘BRugs’ is not available
Warning: dependency ‘mclust02’ is not available
Warning: dependency ‘Revobase’ is not available
Warning: dependency ‘BRugs’ is not available
Warning: dependency ‘BRugs’ is not available
Warning: dependency ‘qtpaint’ is not available
Warning: dependencies ‘dcpar’, ‘BRugs’ are not available
 Iteration 1; 2367 packages remain.
 Iteration 2; 1952 packages remain.
 Iteration 3; 1718 packages remain.
 Iteration 4; 1591 packages remain.
 Iteration 5; 1516 packages remain.
 Iteration 6; 1494 packages remain.
 Iteration 7; 1492 packages remain.
 Iteration 8; 1489 packages remain.
 Iteration 9; 1488 packages remain.
Error in `$<-.data.frame`(`*tmp*`, "iter", value = 10) :
  replacement has 1 rows, data has 0