[R-repo-dev] Wiki

Dan Bolser dan.bolser at gmail.com
Tue May 4 17:03:18 EDT 2010

On 4 May 2010 20:51, Pierre-Yves <pingou at pingoured.fr> wrote:
> On Sun, 2010-05-02 at 14:09 +0100, Dan Bolser wrote:
>> Testing, comments and feedback are all welcome!
>>
> Nice work with the template ! Really handy to use :-)

Glad you like it :-) I was thinking that it could be improved in 2 ways:

1) Add a 'TOC' link beneath the image (all in a thin frame) that links
to the project category page.

2) Add add a link to 'create a new project page' that simply takes a
new page name and adds 'R-repo' to the beginning and loads the project
template into the page.

The nice thing is that it's generic, and should work to tie together
any 'project' on the wiki.

> Small feature, in R-repo/todo does not seem to appear in:
> http://www.bioinformatics.org/wiki/Category:R-repo

Weird! I just went to the R-repo/todo page and re-saved it without
making any edits. It's now listed on the category page as expected.