From Bioinformatics.Org Wiki
BioLegato#bldb return to bioLegato
- Open, SaveAs, Import and export - add documentation to Help files to describe how files are saved and read. Need to include things like text delimiters and field separators. Make sure to document informat: and outformat: syntax
- Add a row headings, comparable to the column chooser that is already in place (as in Excell or oocalc. Eg. take existing column and extend it.
- Add File--> Properties for fonts.
- outall: - a new GDEmenus tag that sends all rows and columns to output, without needing to SelectAll first.
- add a fourth method for selection - Intersection. This selects only cells at the logical intersection of selected rows and selected columns.
- automated parser for tables in ASCII text. This should be a high priority, because it can be used for parsing all sort of output, including FASTA, BLAST, Primer3 etc. and sending them to bltable.
- csv2html.py - need a script to automatically generate an HTML view of the data in bltable.
- Export to spreadsheet
- Export to web browser