[BiO BB] pls tell me that bioinformatics is suitable for elec tronic engineering

Joel Dudley Joel.Dudley at asu.edu
Wed Sep 25 00:04:55 EDT 2002

You may want to investigate the field of bioengineering. My employer,
Arizona State University, has an excellent bioengineering program. You can
find information about the ASU program at the following URL:

http://www.eas.asu.edu/~bme/ <http://www.eas.asu.edu/~bme/>

Joel Dudley
Faculty Research Associate
Arizona State University
Center for Evolutionary and Functional Genomics
http://lsweb.la.asu.edu/skumar/ <http://lsweb.la.asu.edu/skumar/>