[BioBrew Users] is BioBrew right for me?

Glen Otero glen at callident.com
Wed Dec 7 21:26:24 EST 2005

Hi Carlo-

As head of the BioBrew project, I agree with Jeff and Humberto that a
CD-based Linux version is the way to go when testing the Linux
waters. BioBrew can be installed on a laptop and used like a desktop
distro, but it's overkill for the beginner. If I don't have to build
a cluster, I prefer to use LiveCD Linux distros for bioinformatics,
so I would recommend the same for you.

Good luck!

Glen