[Biococoa-dev] ambiguous symbols

Alexander Griekspoor mek at mekentosj.com
Sun Nov 14 17:31:15 EST 2004

Ha! Sometimes I'm amazed how far a simple Biology guy can come ;-)
Explicit typecasting is THE solution to most compiler warnings, that's
why I guessed that might help.
I most certainly will give it a try the moment my paperwork is sent
back to the reviewers...
Cheers,
Alex

Op 14-nov-04 om 23:26 heeft Koen van der Drift het volgende geschreven:

                    AIM: mekentosj at mac.com
                    E-mail: a.griekspoor at nki.nl
                Web: http://www.mekentosj.com

       Microsoft is not the answer,