[Biococoa-dev] BioCocoa.framework path

Alexander Griekspoor mek at mekentosj.com
Sat Feb 5 09:54:49 EST 2005

> And then there was silence... ;-)
Yep, deep silence. Hi guys, I've been back from skiing for a week now
but haven't been able to pick up my normal routines yet. What I didn't
tell you thus-far is that since the beginning of this year I've got
stuck in quite some heavy weather privately. To summarize everything in
one Cocoa-like sentence, two days before new year's eve my girlfriend
told me she wanted to release me as she had instantiated a new
boyfriend. Given the fact that our relationship was in my eyes perfect
for the past 8 years and this came as a complete surprise to me, you
can imagine the blow. I still feel completely crap and this will
probably last a bit longer I'm afraid. The skiing holiday was perfect,
but unfortunately once home again it's "welcome to the real word"
again. I'm trying hard to get my life back on the line a bit, so yes
I'll try to get involved again in the project, still got a few emails
to reply ;-) We'll just have to see how thing evolve...
Cheers,

                       AIM: mekentosj at mac.com
                       E-mail: a.griekspoor at nki.nl
                    Web: http://www.mekentosj.com

MacOS X: The power of UNIX with the simplicity of the Mac