[Biococoa-dev] SenTesting

Koen van der Drift kvddrift at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 25 21:18:38 EDT 2006

Hi,

Thanks to the effort of Scott, the Tests in the framework now compile
and build without errors. However, there were some issues, besides
fixing the source code.

It turns out on my system I had two copies of
SenTestingKit.framework, one in /Library/Frameworks, and one in /
System/Library/Frameworks. The first one turns out to be a left over
from my 10.3 installation, when the framework had to be added
manually. The second one is included with 10.4. Just removing the
framework from /Library/Frameworks isn't enough, because we want to
be backward compatible with 10.3.9. I have tried several settings, to
eventually get it to work, but I don't know if the project will still
build under 10.3.

Anyone has an idea how to set the project and target settings, so
that the SenTestingKit can be used both in 10.3 and 10.4 ?

Because the errors in the tet target are non-critical, I have
committed the changes from Scott, so you can try out various settings.

thanks.