[Biococoa-dev] BioCocoa on iOS ?

Koen van der Drift koenvanderdrift at gmail.com
Sat Mar 16 12:06:02 EDT 2013

Hi Scott,

It seems not to be that straightforward. It is possible though, I know the CorePlot project did it and there must be more.  But for now, I'll just copy parts of the framework in my own app and use it directly, I also think there is too much old crud and/or OSX specific code in the project that wouldn't even compile for iOS and need lots of rewrite.

It is not for a research project, just for my personal and hopefully others' interest. I definitely plan to release it. Learning iOS (I highly recommend the book by Hillegass) has been a fun ride so far.

Cheers,

- Koen.