[Biophp-dev] seqdb and seq classes in genephp

S Clark biophp-dev@bioinformatics.org
Fri, 25 Apr 2003 11:26:02 -0600

On Friday 25 April 2003 11:02 am, Serge Gregorio wrote:
[...]
> Sean: Where can I get/try out your eFetch code?  I've
> visited your site but it says there "NO FILES AVAILABLE".
> Am I missing something?

Well, not really - I need to link it in there - it IS in CVS, though,
in my "semi-official" directory.  Web access to the CVS
repository is at:

http://bioinformatics.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/biophp/sean/semi-official/

The "support_modules" subsection is where I'm CURRENTLY putting
things that aren't strictly "Bio" related but are needed, which
currently is the module for POST'ing queries to web pages and
the "generic" filehandle XML parser.

We're starting to get enough people and discussion going that
it might be worth setting up sporadic IRC conversations at
freenode.org or something - anybody interested?