[Biophp-dev] ESearch/ESummary

biophp-dev@bioinformatics.org biophp-dev@bioinformatics.org
Fri, 25 Apr 2003 11:29:27 -0600

On Friday 25 April 2003 11:02 am, Serge Gregorio wrote:
> Sean: Where can I get/try out your eFetch code?  I've
> visited your site but it says there "NO FILES AVAILABLE".
> Am I missing something?

Not really - I still need to link the files in to the code
section of the website - they ARE in CVS, though.

http://bioinformatics.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/biophp/sean/semi-official/

The support_modules section is also needed for them - that section
has the "not-strictly-Bio-but-still-needed" modules - currently the
module for sending POST queries, and the "generic" filehandle
XML parser (that is extended from to make the ESearch and ESummary
parsers).