[Biophp-dev] I'll take a break...

Nico Stuurman biophp-dev@bioinformatics.org
Fri, 16 May 2003 12:04:58 -0700

Didn't know you were working on that!   Beware, many (most??) of the
pdb entries in the database do not even stick to the pdb format.  I had
to go through a lot of trial and error to parse just a few fields
reliably
(http://phplabware.sourceforge.net/xlab/plugins/
pdbs_plugin.php.source.html)

Good luck,