[Pdbwiki-devel] Category membership and the comments extension?

Jose M. Duarte jose.m.duarte at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 06:35:01 EDT 2009

Hi Dan

Thanks for checking all that. I also suspect that there's something wrong
with the whole update of categories. The only way I've been able to make
things categorise properly is as you say by manually forcing it with 'edit'
and 'save'.

The things is I'm not even sure if this is only for pages saved through the
comments extension. I'd say that the other day when I was tagging some
entries as "Solved" I did it all through traditional edits and still the
categories didn't update or weren't added to the job queue (at least nothing
happened when I executed 'php maintenance/runJobs.php').

I'll have to double check though. It could be still that it only happens for
the comments extension, which in principle would be "good news" because it
would be in our hands to fix it.

More later...

Jose