[pyphy] wrapping C++ code in python

J.W. Bizzaro bizzaro@bc.edu
Sat, 28 Aug 1999 04:20:34 +0000

Hi Rick!

Welcome back.  I hope you enjoyed your "field trip".

I know that Python is most commonly wrapped around C, and that's what you'll
find reference to in any introductory text.  But supposedly one can wrap just
about any language.

I haven't done any of this myself, so I can't be of much help.  But I need to
learn, and any hints from what you've learned would be great.

Cheers.
Jeff