[BioBrew Users] Fixed modulefiles RPM or source?

Humberto Ortiz Zuazaga humberto at hpcf.upr.edu
Fri Oct 15 09:50:13 EDT 2004

humberto at hpcf.upr.edu said:
> It looks to me like it's trying to put wise on my path, I just don't know
> what program is supposed to be reading these modulefiles.

Sorry if I sound like I'm whining. I haven't had much sleep this week.

I meant to say I was willing to write /etc/profile.d files to set up EMBOSS
and the other programs, but when I found z-biomodules, I thought the purpose
of the modulefiles was to do the setup, and that I was missing some step to
get it to work.

--
Humberto Ortiz Zuazaga
Programmer-Archaeologist