[Biococoa-dev] Base test

John Timmer jtimmer at bellatlantic.net
Sun Aug 15 12:16:38 EDT 2004

Just for reference, I'm attaching a .h file where I was writing out some of
the things I'd thought would need to be implemented in this sort of class.
Some of them would probably work well in the base class, and I think the
method names are fairly informative.  Please use anything you think is
appropriate.

JT

> I have made a start for the BCSequence class, which will take care of
> editing any sequence of BCUnit/BCWhatever objects. We just need to
> agree what to use for the base/unit name. Right now I am using
> 'aminoAcid' because I just copy/pasted it from my protein app. Until we
> find a name I have uncommented the methods that use aminoacid.
>
> I have commited them to cvs, so everyone can have a look and give
> feedback.
>
> - Koen.

This mind intentionally left blank