[Biococoa-dev] CVS

John Timmer jtimmer at bellatlantic.net
Thu Aug 19 19:58:54 EDT 2004

Okay, it sounds like I can do certain things with the command line, and
others with Xcode, so I should be set.  I'll play janitor later tonight
(when all you Europeans should be sleeping!) so as not to interfere with
everyone's work.  Hopefully, when I'm done, I'll have re-linked all the
missing files and added to the folder structure in place.  If this is a
problem for anyone, please let me know within the next two hours or so
(while I'm commuting home and making dinner).

This mind intentionally left blank