[Biococoa-dev] CVS

Koen van der Drift kvddrift at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 19 20:26:02 EDT 2004

Hi,

I think I know what's going on. If we add files to the project, and
commit them with CVS, we also need to update the .pbproj file,
otherwise the pbproj in CVS doesn't know it needs to include those
files.

> Okay, it sounds like I can do certain things with the command line, and
> others with Xcode, so I should be set.  I'll play janitor later tonight
> (when all you Europeans should be sleeping!)

Well, I'm European, but live in NC. But go ahead with the cleanup. I
won't have much time to do anything tonight.