[BioCocoa-dev] NEW VERSION

Alexander Griekspoor mek at mekentosj.com
Tue Sep 21 15:31:04 EDT 2004

grrr. some people just don't read the lines even if you make them bold,
size 24pts....
ok, try to fix the stuff, and for gods sake take a good look at the new
folder hierarchy both in the CVS and the XCode project!
And again folks as we have some spare folders around, use the prune
option when doing a fresh checkout.
I'll send you a zip file containing the project as it should be before
you checked in for comparison.
Great to hear of the BCSequenceCodon stuff now being fully functional!

 From my side I have good and bad news as well, our website that I have
been working on for many weeks already is nearing completion, and I
hope to finish it this weekend, after which I will focus on BioCocoa
more. Unfortunately, that means that the empty BCSymbolSet and
BCScanner will stay empty for another week or so. But it's first on the
list.

OK, to prevent these things from happening in the future, let us all
first finish reading the emails that have been sent to the mailinglist
after returning from a break-away period before committing any personal
changes made in the meantime.

Cheers,
Alex

Op 21-sep-04 om 21:05 heeft John Timmer het volgende geschreven:

                  AIM: mekentosj at mac.com
                   E-mail: a.griekspoor at nki.nl
               Web: http://www.mekentosj.com

    The requirements said: Windows 2000 or better.
    So I got a Macintosh.

                    AIM: mekentosj at mac.com
                     E-mail: a.griekspoor at nki.nl
                 Web: http://www.mekentosj.com