[Biococoa-dev] WWDC2005

Koen van der Drift kvddrift at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 16 17:17:11 EST 2005

On Feb 16, 2005, at 5:19 AM, Alexander Griekspoor wrote:

> For those planning to visit WWDC already, I'm looking forward to meet
> you all! For those that didn't until now, let me know if you're
> interested and can free the week from the 6-10th of june. It would be
> great to have our first official BioCocoa meeting!
> Let me know what you think,

I'd love to go, but I am afraid it ain't gonna happen. My work is
completely unrelated to the BioCocoa project (except that I work with
proteins :), so I don't think I can convince my supervisor to pay for
my trip and admission. Besides that, working for a US company doens't
allow much vacation time, so taking time off to go to the WWDC is
difficult too :(

Sorry guys.