[Biococoa-dev] Project Structure

John Timmer jtimmer at bellatlantic.net
Wed Feb 23 14:50:45 EST 2005

I think in general it's a reasonable idea - separating out some of the
computation-heavy stuff would make the framework a bit more lightweight for
apps that don't need the full suite of tools (say, a plasmid mapping app).

The folder structure, however, I think is useful on a practical basis, in
that Xcode's CVS support isn't good enough, so we often have to do things by
hand.  Given that, a more modular directory structure makes the
hand-tweaking a bit more manageable.

Maybe Xcode 2 will be better in this regard.....

JT