[POSSIBLE VIRUS:###] [BioCocoa-Dev] Project Update...cvs struggle

Alexander Griekspoor a.griekspoor at nki.nl
Mon Mar 21 03:27:28 EST 2005

Well I used CVL yesterday but that didn't help much either, for
instance it refused to get the English.lproj folder in as well. Another
such irritations, it started to mark almost every folder as "need
update" because it didn't know how to handle DS_Store files ?!
But perhaps this was all because XCode had already screwed up for me...
For simple updates/modifications XCode is fine, but the moment you want
to add things to the repository it's hell. Charles, have you completely
disabled CVS in XCode?
Alex

                   AIM: mekentosj at mac.com
                   E-mail: a.griekspoor at nki.nl