[Biococoa-dev] Error in tarball link in subversion repository

Peter Schols sweetcocoa at mac.com
Mon Jun 26 12:18:27 EDT 2006

Hi Gorazd,

Thanks for your interest in the project!

I'm aware of this tarball issue: it's a problem we will have to
discuss with the bioinformatics.org admin.
It might be the easiest to become a team member. Just send me your
bioinformatics.org username and I'll add you to the BioCocoa team. If
you don't already have a username, you can get one for free @
bioinformatics.org.

best wishes,

Peter