[Biococoa-dev] Subversion proposal [correction]

Alexander Griekspoor mek at mekentosj.com
Tue Mar 7 04:57:46 EST 2006

Very good, just 2 remarks:
- My version is not the last version of BioCocoa, it doesn't contain
the code to write files, if that could be added, we would be set.
- We should also transfer a copy of the views I added and the
additional support for reading binary strider and GCK files to the
trunk:
>> The KDTextView is put in the BCAppkit directory, and should in
>> theory also be enhanced to work with our native objects
>> - The EntrezController likewise gets a place in the trunk in the
>> approriate folder and should be "fixed" to return BioCocoa objects.

Cheers,
Alex

                     AIM: mekentosj at mac.com
                     E-mail: a.griekspoor at nki.nl
                 Web: http://www.mekentosj.com

Windows is a 32-bit patch to a 16-bit shell for an 8-bit
operating system, written for a 4-bit processor by a 2-
bit company without 1 bit of sense.