[Biococoa-dev] biococoa svn and everything

Scott Christley schristley at mac.com
Tue Sep 11 15:12:32 EDT 2007

Hello Davide,

If you send me a patch with your changes, I can apply it to the
repository.  You would need to be given developer access in order to
commit the changes yourself.

As for testing, there is a target in the Xcode project called "Test -
BCFoundation" which tests some of the classes, it is not a
comprehensive test suite but it does check a number of things.  If
you build that target, it automatically runs the tests; you can see
the output of the tests in the Build Results windows, specifically
the Build Transcripts view in the middle section.  I don't believe
there are any BCSequenceReader tests yet, maybe you would like to
donate the first one with a simple test for the macvector format?

cheers
Scott