[Biococoa-dev] biococoa svn and everything

Koen van der Drift kvddrift at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 11 20:39:22 EDT 2007

Hi Davide and Scott,

Welcome to the BioCocoa team! It's good to see some new blood in the
project, and to know that there is still interest in the framework.

Not sure if you already found this info on our wiki page, but here
you can read about how to commit files to the project:

http://bioinformatics.org/biococoa/wiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.AddingFiles

cheers,

- Koen.