[Biodevelopers] Searching for a standard-conform C++ Bioinformatics Library

Malay Kumar Basu curiouser at ccmb.res.in
Mon Apr 14 10:39:51 EDT 2003

> In anycase I wonder why C++ is not a choice of bioinformatics work,
> considering now it is pretty portable. But that's the topic of another
> discussion.

I correct myself. I found not many, but a few projects. I had a look at
one of them libGenome, here in Bioinformatics.org. These projects look
promising. There are also libraries for individual file format
manupulation. But my original idea is still true, none of these libraries
are comprehensive at present.

Cheers,

Malay