[Biodevelopers] Searching for a standard-conform C++ Bioinformatics Library

Edith Schlagenhauf ediths at botinst.unizh.ch
Wed Apr 23 05:05:56 EDT 2003

Hello,

another collection of C++ classes for various Bioinformatics
purposes is available at Baylor College:

http://www.hgsc.bcm.tmc.edu/downloads/software/CBT++/

CompBioTools++ is a collection of C++ classes intended to simplify the
development of complex computational biology
applications. It includes basic functionality to manipulate sequences,
classes to parse common kinds of files, and
implementations of various sequence analysis algorithms.

Edith

Dr Edith Schlagenhauf
Bioinformatics
Institute of Plant Biology
University of Zurich
Zollikerstrasse 107
CH-8008 Zurich
SWITZERLAND

e-mail: ediths AT botinst DOT unizh DOT ch
Tel.:	+41 1 634 82 56
Fax :	+41 1 634 82 04