[cmview-devel] Fwd: Bug report - PyMol frequently crashing when used by CMView

Duarte Jose Jose.Duarte at psi.ch
Sat Nov 5 14:38:42 EDT 2011

Great that's good news then!

You can still switch on and off the real-time mode by clicking on the thunder icon on top anyway.

I'll see if I get time at some point to have a look at it. I'd say that it is a Mac specific problem as with our testing in Linux we didn't get such crashes.

Thanks a lot for reporting this in any case! We'll be happy to hear about any other feedback

Cheers

Jose