[ghemical-users] Problem Running Ghemical

Tommi Hassinen tommi.hassinen at uef.fi
Mon Feb 7 05:09:07 EST 2011

Hello,
I suggest you could look at the file timestaps of each of the
ghemical executables which you have in your system - the latest
one is the one you have just installed (by default it will be installed
in /usr/local/bin unless you have specified an --prefix configure option).

This is how you can seen when a file was created:

$ ls -l /usr/bin/file
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 13788 2010-04-01 10:28 /usr/bin/file

BR,
Tommi H.