[Guiblast-devel] Catching up

Michael Mayhew guiblast-devel@bioinformatics.org
Thu, 24 Jul 2003 07:30:32 -0400

Sebastian,

    I have looked at the source from your homepage and have re-reviewed the
biopython and wxPython docs (for my own benefit). I am concerned, though,
that the version of the source I have is awfully outdated. (I think it's the
very first prototype from 2002) Is there anyway I could get a newer version
of the source. Also, with regards to CVS, couldn't we use an FTP server and
just, after finishing a programming session, upload a files that we are
working on, creating directories as we go to preserve the different working
versions? Tell me what you think.

Michael