[meltsim] difference plot in meltsim?

Kevin Hollevoet kevin.hollevoet at ugent.be
Wed Aug 22 01:56:45 EDT 2007

Hi Jeff,

With the difference plot i mean that the differences in melting curve
shape, who can be further analyzed by subtracting the curves from a
reference curve. This helps cluster samples automatically into groups
that have similar melting curves, so something else then the derivate
profile, pos map and pos profile.

and i think i made a fault before by presumig i could do it with the
log data from meltsim because that are the derivate profile data.

i'll send you a file about the HRM tool (light-cycler)we use in the
lab, that way i can make myself totally clear.

so i wondered if it is possible to simulate these difference plots
with some software...

kind regards,

kevin